“2011 is going to be a difficult year,” said British Prime Minister David Cameron. With the austerity measures starting to bite come Tuesday, it’s going to be hard to keep optimistic. But the hope that things can only get better (to quote D:Ream and Labour-ahem) is one of the few things that keeps us going through ‘challenging’ times.
With that in mind, my 2011 will be the ‘Year of the Challenge’. Here are my New Year’s resolutions:
1) to train and run the Hastings Half Marathon
2) to complete the 365 day Flickr challenge
3) to take part in the post a week WordPress challenge
4) to finish my podcasting project
5) to climb to Everest Base Camp